Scribbley News


5 November 2010

All I Want For Christmas


All I Want For Christmas
Originally uploaded by Indescribble

Last night saw the launch of this years 'All I Want for Christmas' Charity Christmas card collection at the White Bear in Bristol in aid of Bristol youth charity Young Bristol.
It was a great night all round. Along side the fantastic and diverse collection of cards ,selected from array of hugely talented UK illustrators and artist, was a lively art auction with originals and prints by contributing artists and galleries and a great atmosphere. I had a lot of fun and all my donated prints were snapped up, which as a fairly unknown entity was a big boost for me personally and most importantly it raised a few quid for Young Bristol.
If you missed out on the launch you can see all the cards and go grab a pack from here There really is a card for everyone in there and you get double the joy in sending them knowing they're going to help a good cause!

No comments: