Scribbley News


28 October 2010

mmmmmm muerto


muerto (crop)
Originally uploaded by Indescribble

Ok so Halloween is upon us again. Love it!! but so is the mexican festival Dias de los Muertos ( the Day of the Dead) where they celebrate and honour their dead. I like the idea of celebrating what has gone before, those loved and lost in such a vibrant way. Acknowledging death and embracing life.
So I had a cracking drawing session last night and this is what came out :) check out my flickr for more views. Gonna scan it in a little bit so you can see the details.

x

1 comment:

Jessica Enneby Eldenstjärna said...

yay! love to see art updates! Keep 'em coming :)
I desperately need money to buy new computer and scanner :( as my old one's are now at the computer graveyard ;)
Frustrating not being able to quickly scan and put stuff on my page.. but.. oh well, soon...
love